Into The Wild seeks to:
- Create and develop a sound environmental and cultural education and conservation program for international and local students, educators, naturalists, and the local populations.
- Establish a scholarship for promising local and foreign students.
- Establish cooperative environmental and cultural education projects with diverse national, and ethnic groups, in order to promote mutual understanding and appreciation of differences.
- Collaborate with other organizations on integrated conservation and community education projects.
- Assist private and public community service conservation organizations in developing public awareness for the need to protect our natural and cultural heritage.